Government :: Zoning Schedules
West Grey Muncipal Zoning is also available at Grey County GIS Mapping. Find a property by entering roll number on the search button. Also search by Lot/Con. Easy step-by-step search instructions available on the page. Click on this link to go directly to Grey County GIS mapping.
To determine the Zoning Designation (permitted uses), the following steps are recommended:
- Click on the numbered area on the Key Map below that best represents the location of the property subject of your search.
- Refine your search on next page displayed by using Lot and Concession or Street.
- Determine the Zoning Designation. (eg. A2, R1 etc)
- Review the Zoning Designation Section that applies to the property in the West Grey Zoning By-law 37-2006 Consolidated April 1, 2017 referred to on this page. This will provide you with the permitted uses, lot sizes, setbacks, etc.
- Review the General Provisions section of the Consolidated Zoning By-law 37-2006. This will provide you with specific information for the permitted uses in the applicable zoning designation.
- If the zoning designation has an Exception Number(eg A2-253 etc), refer to the Exception Chart situated under the Key Map on this page, or the Exception list in the Consolidated Zoning By-law 37-2006.
Bylaw 73-2016 Trailer Licensing By-law