The Municipality of West Grey declared a state of emergency on Monday, March 23, 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The municipality is focused on maintaining critical services during this difficult time.
- No change to garbage and recycling pickup. Curbside pickup and landfills are operational as scheduled
- Water and wastewater systems are being monitored continuously and are operational as usual.
- There are no road closures in West Grey
- Residents can apply online for a building permit
- West Grey Police Service and the West Grey Fire Department continue to play an instrumental role in community safety
Posted: March 23, 2020
Posted: March 19, 2020
Posted: March 16, 2020
Posted: March 13, 2020
Posted: March 12, 2020
Posted: March 9, 2020